The organisation is run entirely by volunteers. If you would like to volunteer please contact Sue Owen using the details on our contact page.
Here is a list of some jobs we need help with – would you like to offer a bit of time and join our friendly team?
- Deliver leaflets & newsletters
- Buildings – organising DIY jobs (see below); oversee and organise ongoing maintenance (light fittings, alarm batteries etc); Dealing with contractors (and consulting committee)
- Volunteer cleaning
- Writing the PCAA piece for the Town Crier – once per month (IT skills)
- WordPress skills- website editor/maintenance (advanced IT skills)
- Volunteer decorators (see below)
- Helping at events when we open again
- Sitting at exhibitions when they start in room 1 again
- Managing room rentals (IT skills)
- Newsletters (IT skills)
- Membership admin (IT skills)
- Archive and filing assistant
- there are other jobs….!
- Back gate needs mending & preservative
- Back garden needs revamping, clearing and regular routine care
- Arts Centre sign needs a makeover
- Outside notice board needs a thorough repair & makeover
- Stairs and Hallways need re-painting
- Craft shop needs re-styling
- Rooms 1, 2 and 3 need touch-up decorating